- Arab Mathematical Olympiad
- Spread the Olympic culture among students and enhance the sense of fair scientific competition;
- Discover talented students in mathematics through local, national and Arab competitions;
- Prepare outstanding students in mathematics to participate in the International Mathematical Olympiad;
- Provide opportunities for sharing information on educational curricula and practices in the Arab countries;
- Develop the mathematics subject in terms of content, teaching method, and research;
- Encourage participation in the International Mathematical Olympiad.
- Expert workshop on instructional design and technology integration.
- Provide a reference document in instructional design;
- Contribute to capacity-building in instructional design and technology integration in the Arab countries.
- Developing a reference guide on the integration of life skills and citizenship education into school curricula and educational practices at the primary stage of education.
- Identify the life skills necessary to promote education and improve the quality of its output;
- Familiarize education professionals with the concepts of life skills and citizenship education, and with the way of using these concepts to develop primary education.
- Producing educational short stories to teach authentic values (with translations into English, French and German).
- Provide interesting and exciting short stories in easy Arabic for learners of Arabic;
- Heighten interest in reading, and disseminate the Arabic language and its educational contents and values in school and society.