In response to the needs of the Ministries of Education and Higher Education in the Arab countries, and based on the resolution of the ALECSO General Conference, ALECSO continues to hold periodic Conferences of Arab Education Ministers to address the fundamental aspects of the Arab educational system, and to develop forward-looking visions and insights to enhance the educational process.
- Share experience and expertise and increase cooperation among Arab countries in educational fields.
- Address emerging educational issues and develop appropriate solutions thereto
- Come out with future-oriented visions for the development of education processes and trends in the Arab world.
Expected Conference outcomes:
- A set of resolutions to promote Arab educational policies
- Education Ministries in the Arab countries
- Host Country of the Conference
- Arab National Commissions
Previous conferences :
- 9th Conference of Arab Education Ministers: Conference Guide - Conference Document
- 8th Conference of Arab Education Ministers: Final Report
- 7th Conference of Arab Education Ministers: The Final Report
- 6th Conference of Arab Education Ministers: Conference Guide - Final Report